As performance campaign manager, you will be primarily responsible for executing campaigns in different DSP platforms (Appnexus, DV360, Tra trade Desk, Amobee, Adobe, Amazon, etc) and optimizing them to achieve the desired performance KPIs. You will proactively work towards innovations and process improvement within the Ad Operations team.
- Optimize programmatic campaign strategies on DSP Platforms
- Campaign creation, data onboarding, A/B testing, foresight in campaign structure to prepare for optimizations and KPI achievements, setting bid strategies, supply optimization, etc.
- Manage campaign scaling and pacing to evaluate performance KPI delivery
- Identify and implement optimizations
- Understand how to manage different types of goals and requirements (awareness, branding, cost per action CPA, viewability, brand safety)
- Working on a CPM model, work towards optimizing the campaign to deliver the desired performance metrics (form fill, install, leads, etc.) based on the campaign requirement
- Create a feedback loop and proactively suggest recommendations to sales. Help sales in adding successful strategies in the media planning phase. Help sales to set the right and achievable KPI/expectations for the clients
- Keep the stakeholders, including clients and internal team members, updated with the campaign performance. Work on delivery and tracking reports
- Work with internal teams & turn available data into actionable insights, provide consulting suggestions and device strategies for continuous campaign improvement
- Graduation degree
- Fluent English
- Should have at least 1-3 years’ of experience in launching, managing and optimizing campaigns using programmatic demand side platforms (DSP)
- At least 1-3 years’ experience working on different self-serve DSPs (e.g. DV360, TradeDesk, Appnexus, amobee, Tradedesk)
- Experience as a programmatic trader setting up and optimizing campaign strategies
- Knowledge of Open RTB, DSPs, Exchanges and different ad formats
- Interpreting campaign data and providing strategic recommendations. Data analysis skill is a must
- Strategies and tactics across all channels including but not limited to Display, Video, Native, Audio, Connected TV, and more.