We are looking for an SEM expert to manage all pay-per-click (PPC) marketing activities.
The Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist will manage all paid search campaigns on Google, Yahoo, and Bing, as well as other search and display marketing engines. A successful SEM Specialist will effectively manage the paid search budget and work with the SEO and Marketing team to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and customers.
- Execute tests, collect, and analyze data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs, and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns.
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing.
- In-depth experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite).
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends).
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports.
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a quantitative, test-driven field.